Take Flight’s programs and activities all focus on a simple base: Working with others and building trust can lead to personal and group growth.
Take Flight Aerial Adventure Course is the perfect choice for your school group or other youth group. We can accommodate large groups and are experienced in working with educators and group leaders to ensure that your day is fun filled and problem free.
On the Aerial Adventure Course guests travel in groups of 2 or 3 working together to navigate their way through the elements. This buddy system involves each person communicating with their buddy to agree on a path, work together to transfer from element to element and support each other as they travel across the elements.
Want to get the students out of the classroom but still want to cover topics from class? Join the Flight Crew at Take Flight to learn about physics with our Super Swing or the environment while zipping through the trees! Contact us today for to see how we can incorporate your lesson plans with an adventurous field trip 207-439-8838.
Team Building at Take Flight
Looking for a more intentional experience? Take Flight Facilitators can combine our Aerial Adventure Course with our Team Building Programming for a unique experience customized for any size group.
Activities can include:
- Group Initiatives
- Low Challenge Course Elements
- High Challenge Course Elements
Through our programming, your group will be able to independently use their learning to:
- Seek personally challenging experiences through group problem solving initiatives.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills.
- Exhibit responsible personal and social behaviors that respect self and others in a team setting.
Your group will also understand:
- The necessary factors involved in leadership, risk taking and trust when working as a team.
- How to express and respect the feelings, thoughts and ideas of self and others
- By participating in physically challenging events will develop closer working relationships.
Experienced facilitators coordinate with each group to create a curriculum that will address group needs, create a safe learning environment and encourage creative problem solving.
Does you program already have an outdoor program? Already utilize experiential learning? Let us help! Take Flight’s customized programming can help bring students to a new location to reinforce lessons and principles from school. Take a step outside and outside the box with Take Flight!
Take Flight’s School / Youth Organization Rates
If you are organizing a trip for your school or your school or youth organization, please consider the following conditions:
- Minimum group size is 10 people.
- All participants must bring a signed waiver by a parent or guardian to Take Flight
- All group members must be booked by one representative from their group
- Group must be booked in advance and pay a 50% deposit to reserve the date and time.
- On the Aerial Adventure Course, one guest in each group of two or three needs to be able to reach a height of 7ft. This is usually a guest who is 5’1″ or 5’2″. 7 ft. is the height of our safety cables you connect to while on the Aerial Adventure Course. One person needs to reach in order to move the clips from one cable to another.
- Additional Take Flight Buddies can be coordinated with advance notice.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or special offer.
Additional questions? Please call 207-439-8838 and ask for Sarah.
Do you have a great idea? We would love to help make it happen!
Do you have a unique idea for your event? We’re happy to help you create your own event, fundraiser, or celebration including a bonfire– you name it! Our event staff will work closely with group representatives to make sure that all the details are taken care of so that a successful outcome is assured. Contact us today for more! 207-439-8838