Take Flight Aerial Adventure Course offers elite programming for athletic teams of all sizes. We believe working with others and building trust can lead to personal and group development. Take Flight is the perfect location for a unique team activity with our Aerial Adventure Course or Adventure Zip Tour!
See how your team can challenge themselves on the Aerial Adventure Course. Teammates will work together in groups of two or three to choose their path through more than 60 elements. Each group uses experiential learning to explore communication, support, and trust.
If you are looking for high flying fun- don’t forget our Adventure Zip Tour! Small groups travel on six zip wires and three climbing elements. Athletes support one another as they test their limits 40 feet in the air.
Join us today to take training to a new environment and work out in new ways! Every athletic team observes the benefits of group work, being active outdoors, having fun, and sharing an experience they are sure to talk about all season long!
Team Building with Take Flight
Looking for more than just a fun day out? Take Flight develops unique programs that instill lasting experiences through group learning that will promote essential skills for a successful team. We nurture and enhance essential communication, collaboration and leadership skills necessary for high performance teams.
Take Flight offers personalized Team Building Programming for teams of all sizes and backgrounds. Work with our experienced facilitators to meet your specific goals including:
- Problem Solving,
- …And many more!
We work with you to create goals for your team and create the most relevant program. Our facilitators develop programming that fits your needs and time frame.
If you are organizing a trip for your team, please consider the following conditions:
- Minimum group size is 10 people.
- All participants must bring a signed waiver by a parent or guardian to Take Flight
- All group members must be booked by one representative from their team
- Group must be booked in advance and pay a 50% deposit.
- On the Aerial Adventure Course, one guest in each group of two or three needs to be able to reach a height of 7ft. This is usually a guest who is 5’1″ or 5’2″. 7 ft. is the height of our cables you connect to while on the Aerial Adventure Course. One person needs to reach in order to move the clips from one cable to another.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or special offer.
Additional questions? Please call 207-439-8838 and ask for Sarah.
Do you have a great idea? We would love to help make it happen!
Do you have a unique idea for your event? We’re happy to help you create your own event, fundraiser, or celebration of a win including a bonfire – you name it! Our event staff will work closely with group representatives to make sure that all the details are taken care of so that a successful outcome is assured.
Give Sarah a call at 207-439-8838 to discuss options for your team.