Reservations are highly recommended for the Aerial Adventure Course and REQUIRED for the Adventure Zip Tour. Reservations guarantee your time on the course as walk-ins are on a first-come first-serve basis.
- Please call to make a reservation, come in person, or, click below to book online!
- On the Aerial Adventure Course ONLY- One Person in party MUST be able to reach 7ft while standing flatfooted. This is usually someone who is roughly 5’1″ or 5’2″.
- Shoes must have a closed toe and closed heel.
- Solo guests, children and guests under 5’1″ can request a staff Buddy for $20 to assist them around the course. Buddies must be reserved at least 24 hours in advance. Buddies are not guaranteed.
- Adventure Zip Tour reservations are REQUIRED and should be booked at least 5 days in advance. Spaces are limited on Adventure Zip Line Tours so reserve your tour today!
- Aerial Adventure Challenge Course reservations should be booked at least 3 days in advance for groups less than 8. Large group reservations (8+ people) should be made at least 7 days in advance.
- Large Group Course rental reservations should be made 14 days in advanced.
- Walk-ins are welcome but not guaranteed participation. We will accommodate you as soon as possible.
- All reservations are to be paid in full at the time of booking- Including phone, online and in person reservations.
- Group bookings (10+ guests) require a 50% deposit paid at time of booking.
Aerial Adventure Course & Zip Line Cancellations and Refunds
- Please call to cancel a reservation.
- If no warning is given of a cancellation, no refund will be given.
- Cancellations that are made 24 hours or more before the reservation will be given a full refund less a $10 processing fee.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of the reservation will be given a 50% refund.
Rescheduling a Reservation
- All rescheduling is dependent on availability.
- You may reschedule your reservation 24 hours or more prior to the reservation date with no penalty. If within 24 hours (or on the same day as the reservation) there will be a $10 processing fee.
- The rescheduled reservation date must be within 1 year of the original reservation date and is dependent on availability.
- Guests who are late for an Adventure Zip Tour will not be allowed to meet up with the group. If space is available they can join the next tour or reschedule for another day. Unless rescheduling, no refund will be given.
- We encourage guests to reschedule they do not miss out on an incredible adventure!
- Take Flight operates rain or shine!!
- The facility will close in severe circumstances- electrical storms, high winds, etc. A little rain does not mean a ruined experience!
- If you have a question about operations due to weather please call and ask.
Weather Related Cancellations
- Admissions Staff will contact guests who have reservations on days the weather is poor to reschedule their visit. Please provide the best phone number during your reservation.
- If Take Flight is required to close due to weather, guests who have been on the aerial adventure course or adventure zip tour:
- Less than 1 hour: Receive a partial refund or reschedule to another day
- More than 1 hour: No action is taken
All guests must present a signed waiver or sign a waiver during registration before participating in Take Flight Activities.